Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone storage full,I have removed apps and still full. Bought more space on iCloud so how do I get my apps to go into iCloud?

iPhone storage is full and removed all the apps that I’m going to. Bought storage on my iCloud,how do I move the iPhone storage into my iCloud?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 4:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 5:07 PM

You can’t move apps to iCloud for storage. iCloud is a syncing service, not off devices storage. You should read the related article from which you posted your question to the community.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

You will need to delete more content and also find out what it taking up the storage on the phone.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 5:07 PM in response to rdf_jr37

You can’t move apps to iCloud for storage. iCloud is a syncing service, not off devices storage. You should read the related article from which you posted your question to the community.

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

You will need to delete more content and also find out what it taking up the storage on the phone.

iPhone storage full,I have removed apps and still full. Bought more space on iCloud so how do I get my apps to go into iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.