Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password transfer

I just bought a new iPhone. I’m trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer all of my passwords for my old iPhone to my new one rather than having to log into each account again for the first time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 8:20 PM

Kristi8742 Said:

"Password transfer: I just bought a new iPhone. I’m trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer all of my passwords for my old iPhone to my new one rather than having to log into each account again for the first time."

-------

Enable Keychain:

Turn on Apple Keychain on both devices. It should then sync, given they are synced to your account, and that Keychain has the passwords in it.  Go Here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 8:20 PM in response to Kristi8742

Kristi8742 Said:

"Password transfer: I just bought a new iPhone. I’m trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer all of my passwords for my old iPhone to my new one rather than having to log into each account again for the first time."

-------

Enable Keychain:

Turn on Apple Keychain on both devices. It should then sync, given they are synced to your account, and that Keychain has the passwords in it.  Go Here: Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Password transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.