Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I ask Siri to remind calendar at the time I set?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 10:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 11:27 PM

Add a reminder with Siri

You can ask Siri to schedule a reminder for you, on your iOS device or your Apple Watch.* Here are a few examples:

• "Remind me to feed the dog every day at 7:30 a.m."
  • "Remind me when I get home to check the mail."
  • "Remind me when I leave here to stop by the grocery store."
  • "Remind me tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. to call Tara."

Add your home and work addresses to your card in Contacts to allow Siri to help you set location-based reminders. Open the Contacts app, then tap My Card. Tap Edit, add your work or home address, then tap Done.

* Siri uses Location Services when your reminder needs to use your location. Siri availability, features, and commands vary by language, country, and region. Learn which Siri features are supported in which countries and regions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2021 11:27 PM in response to sina267

Add a reminder with Siri

You can ask Siri to schedule a reminder for you, on your iOS device or your Apple Watch.* Here are a few examples:

• "Remind me to feed the dog every day at 7:30 a.m."
  • "Remind me when I get home to check the mail."
  • "Remind me when I leave here to stop by the grocery store."
  • "Remind me tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. to call Tara."

Add your home and work addresses to your card in Contacts to allow Siri to help you set location-based reminders. Open the Contacts app, then tap My Card. Tap Edit, add your work or home address, then tap Done.

* Siri uses Location Services when your reminder needs to use your location. Siri availability, features, and commands vary by language, country, and region. Learn which Siri features are supported in which countries and regions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.