Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch shows "10..." instead of "100%" in rain-widget

Using the Infograph Modular watch-face, the rain chance is not displayed correctly. There is still plenty of space to display the additional "0%", instead it only shows three dots. I tried lowering the text size, but that doesn't help. This is only a problem with the small widget, not with the corner widget.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 12:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 5:02 AM

Right right. I got the 44mm so that could perhaps be the difference...

I now managed to repeat your issue though - by turning BOLD text on. Text size does not make a difference for me.

Hopefully somebody else with a 40mm model will see this post and could check also. I assume you have the latest updates installed too? In any case, it might be good idea to report this as a problem here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2021 5:02 AM in response to makssyz

Right right. I got the 44mm so that could perhaps be the difference...

I now managed to repeat your issue though - by turning BOLD text on. Text size does not make a difference for me.

Hopefully somebody else with a 40mm model will see this post and could check also. I assume you have the latest updates installed too? In any case, it might be good idea to report this as a problem here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

Apple Watch shows "10..." instead of "100%" in rain-widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.