Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store Won’t Let Me Download

Every time I try to download apps it won’t let me!!! And I’ve looked up what I should do and I’ve tried everything I feel like 😭. SOMEONE HELP ME PLS

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 10:09 PM

If your payment info is still correct and ongoing payments are deducted from your account, you should contact Apple Support and ask them to look into your personal settings. Since this is a user to user forum, we can't do that.

Get Apple ID Support

Or give them a call:

United States

1-800-275-2273

Did you check if you don't have any restrictions set up in the settings for screen time, that are blocking downloads?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2021 10:09 PM in response to schely

If your payment info is still correct and ongoing payments are deducted from your account, you should contact Apple Support and ask them to look into your personal settings. Since this is a user to user forum, we can't do that.

Get Apple ID Support

Or give them a call:

United States

1-800-275-2273

Did you check if you don't have any restrictions set up in the settings for screen time, that are blocking downloads?

App Store Won’t Let Me Download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.