Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to buy iPhone-X online?

Hi Apple Discussion Team, I am new here, I want to know that how to buy iPhone Online. Kindly guide me. Thanks

iPhone X

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 11:53 AM

If you are in the U.S., you can use the following link to buy an iPhone online from Apple: iPhone - Apple

Note that the iPhone X is discontinued.

2 replies

Jul 23, 2021 6:31 AM in response to FoxFifth

Having been in this individual's shoes, I would have thought that his or her question would have anticipated more than a phone number. The actual question was, "Hi Apple Discussion Team, I am new here, I want to know that how to buy iPhone Online. Kindly guide me. Thanks" Providing a phone number is an obvious starting point, but the individual was clearly asking for guidance. I would therefore suggest that the question could have been interpreted to include, "What is the advantage of buying an Apple iPhone online, and how do I go about doing this?" I actually am in the market for an iPhone SE (2nd gen), so I searched for this exact Q & A. The only answer which appeared was this one, with a phone number (and if you are located in Canada, that number is 1-800-692-7753 from 6 AM to 10 PM PST.) While a thorough answer to the broader question could consume pages of text, perhaps just a little more information would have placed this individual closer to a better starting point.

How to buy iPhone-X online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.