Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I filled out the activation lock support request from reset Apple ID password

I filled out the activation lock support request from will that help me reset my password to my Apple ID disabled accounts?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 5:41 PM

It will remove the accounts from the device, but it won't help reset the password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2021 5:41 PM in response to kavita138

It will remove the accounts from the device, but it won't help reset the password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password  

Can I filled out the activation lock support request from reset Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.