Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't hear the music when I connect a jack cable to my Beats Solo Pro

I bought a Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter + a 3.5 mm jack cable to connect my Beats Solo pro to device without bluetooth but it seems not working, I don't hear any sound.

Than you for your support

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 9:44 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2021 3:58 PM in response to bertrand165

Hello bertrand165.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to hear audio when using your 3.5mm Headphone Jack adapter with your Beats. We can understand how this would be an issue. Allow us to investigate this issue and assist in any way we can.

We'd like to share a helpful resource below:

Beats by Dre product compatibility - Apple Support

It does mention "Beats products are made to work with most devices. However, functionality may vary by product". If you review the "Earphones and Headphones" section, it doesn't list the Headphone Jack adapter as a device that is fully compatible. However, it does meant that a Lightning cable is compatible. The following accessory might be the one you need:

Lightning to 3.5 mm Audio Cable (1.2m) - Black - Apple

If you expand the "Overview" section, it does state the following "Connect your AirPods Max or Beats Solo Pro headphones to the audio-out port on an airplane, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or other device".

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

I can't hear the music when I connect a jack cable to my Beats Solo Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.