Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No call blocking option on my iPhone

I have no call blocking and identification option in my settings under phone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 5:40 AM

To add a contact, from Messages or FaceTime, go to Settings > Messages or Settings > FaceTime, tap Blocked Contacts. Then scroll down, tap Add New, then select the contact that you want to block. To add a contact, from Mail, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Blocked.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 5:40 AM in response to yolandi32

To add a contact, from Messages or FaceTime, go to Settings > Messages or Settings > FaceTime, tap Blocked Contacts. Then scroll down, tap Add New, then select the contact that you want to block. To add a contact, from Mail, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Blocked.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

Jul 6, 2021 5:40 AM in response to yolandi32

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

No call blocking option on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.