Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete iCloud documents and data

The description under Settings > General > iPad Storage > iCloud Drive (documents and data) which is 7.9 mb & it says under the heading that "Your most recently accessed files are downloaded to this device for quick access", but here's nothing in my iCloud Drive, and I've already turned if off on Settings > "My name" > iCloud > iCloud Drive. The "Files" app does not show any files either, it says 0 items, 5 GB (of 5 GB) avaiable on iCloud. And also my ipad doesn’t even have a single file. So, i just want to know how do i delete it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 6:29 AM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2021 1:12 PM in response to samark2803

Hi samark2803,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're trying to remove documents and data from iCloud Drive. Looking in the Files app on your iPad is the correct place to check.

Have you restarted your iPad since noticing this happening? If not, go ahead and do that, as a restart can resolve unexpected issues.

Restart your iPad 

Also, take a look at this article, specifically the section titled "Where to find missing files": Access iCloud Drive files from your iPhone and other devices

If you're still not able to locate those files, and the amount hasn't changed, we'd recommend contacting Apple Support: Get Support

Regards.

How to delete iCloud documents and data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.