Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How does the warranty of my iPhone work?

How does the warranty work? What does it all cover? What does it do perhaps do you guys fix my phone or do I get a new one?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 9:32 AM

The standard one year warranty cover defects in manufacturing. If something has failed due to this Apple will replace your phone or sometimes the screen. If you have accidental damage that is not covered but you can pay for out-of warranty service.

If you purchased AppleCare + you get 2 incidents of accidental damage where you pay a deductible and the phone or screen is replaced.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 9:32 AM in response to Carterp_812

The standard one year warranty cover defects in manufacturing. If something has failed due to this Apple will replace your phone or sometimes the screen. If you have accidental damage that is not covered but you can pay for out-of warranty service.

If you purchased AppleCare + you get 2 incidents of accidental damage where you pay a deductible and the phone or screen is replaced.

How does the warranty of my iPhone work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.