Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 12 came without the charger

Hi! I just bought my iphone 12 and i was wondering if i can recieve the charger box. It didnt came in the box

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 11:05 AM

Chargers (power adapters) are no longer included. See the following from Buy iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini - Apple

What’s in the Box

• iPhone
  • USB-C to Lightning Cable

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If you don't have the power adapter and cable from a previous device and don't have any USB-C power adapters and want to buy one, see: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 11:05 AM in response to valery1709

Chargers (power adapters) are no longer included. See the following from Buy iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini - Apple

What’s in the Box

• iPhone
  • USB-C to Lightning Cable

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If you don't have the power adapter and cable from a previous device and don't have any USB-C power adapters and want to buy one, see: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

New iPhone 12 came without the charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.