Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot delete apps on my iPhone 12 Pro Max

I cannot delete apps. I delete and it goes to my App Library and it will not allow you to delete the app from there. It just switches from Home Screen to App Library and back again. So frustrating.

any recommendations?

Thanks

Owanna

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Hi Owanna,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We appreciate you reaching out for help with your iPhone and this issue deleting apps. We'd love to help.

We've got a great resource to share with you that goes over the steps to delete apps from your device. Let us know if you've got any questions about this information:

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're still unable to delete your apps, head into Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If restrictions are enabled, head into iTunes & App Store Purchases, and verify whether the option for Deleting Apps are set to Allow.

This guide has more information about Screen Time:

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 9:26 AM in response to owanna

Hi Owanna,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We appreciate you reaching out for help with your iPhone and this issue deleting apps. We'd love to help.

We've got a great resource to share with you that goes over the steps to delete apps from your device. Let us know if you've got any questions about this information:

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're still unable to delete your apps, head into Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. If restrictions are enabled, head into iTunes & App Store Purchases, and verify whether the option for Deleting Apps are set to Allow.

This guide has more information about Screen Time:

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

I cannot delete apps on my iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.