Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing

My child has an Apple ID how can i add to my family sharing without creating a new id

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 7:56 PM

From the article below.

Invite people to join your family

If you haven't already, you can create an Apple ID for a child and add them to your group. If your family member already has an Apple ID, use the steps below to add someone to your family group. You can be a part of only one family at a time.

If your family member is with you, they can enter their Apple ID password on your device to accept the invitation. You can also send them an invitation, and they can accept from their device.

Family Sharing - Set up.       

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 6, 2021 7:56 PM in response to Gingi22

From the article below.

Invite people to join your family

If you haven't already, you can create an Apple ID for a child and add them to your group. If your family member already has an Apple ID, use the steps below to add someone to your family group. You can be a part of only one family at a time.

If your family member is with you, they can enter their Apple ID password on your device to accept the invitation. You can also send them an invitation, and they can accept from their device.

Family Sharing - Set up.       

Family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.