Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound on games.

My iPad has lost sound on my games. I am in teams and need sound to play and keep up with other members. YouTube and TicTok normal. Please help.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 5:36 AM

Hello Jay7196,

We understand that some of your games do not have sound, but that other apps do. With that being the case, then we know that your iPad itself is working as expected. Is this with one specific app or with multiple ones?

If this is just one app, then we'd recommend using the troubleshooting steps on the following page for assistance: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops respond, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2021 5:36 AM in response to Jay7196

Hello Jay7196,

We understand that some of your games do not have sound, but that other apps do. With that being the case, then we know that your iPad itself is working as expected. Is this with one specific app or with multiple ones?

If this is just one app, then we'd recommend using the troubleshooting steps on the following page for assistance: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops respond, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

Sound on games.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.