Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit to my account

I have received two emails from Apple TV telling me that my account has been updated with £4.99 credit on my account.

I have checked my account and I haven’t received said £4.99 credit to my account

1, is this right & 2, if it is where is the said credit to my account & 3, why ?

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 3:47 AM

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

I have read reports from other users that this would be right for certain paying Apple TV+ subscribers. However, it is not detailed on any public Apple Support web pages. Check with Apple Support for more information. I would assume that this promotion ended by July 1st, though.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 3:47 AM in response to Russonkey

Check your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

I have read reports from other users that this would be right for certain paying Apple TV+ subscribers. However, it is not detailed on any public Apple Support web pages. Check with Apple Support for more information. I would assume that this promotion ended by July 1st, though.

Credit to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.