Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update old Macbook

Hi i have a macbook pro late 2011 this works really well and it is a shame that you can not update the software why have you done this Apple i have meny Apple products it seems a shame that you are building product and in a few years do not give the support this can't be good for the environment considering that you are trying to be good for the environment.

are you thinking in the near future that you will give support or if not i feel you will lose a

lot of business when the customer will wake up and start using other brands

MacBook Pro 17″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 9:47 AM

Hello, Pantherpower.

We here in the Communities forums are users just like yourself. Apple doesn't really participate here.

If you would like to leave product feedback or to submit a request for features consideration in macOS or iOS or have other concerns, you can follow this link to the Apple Product Feedback pages

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 9:47 AM in response to Pantherpower

Hello, Pantherpower.

We here in the Communities forums are users just like yourself. Apple doesn't really participate here.

If you would like to leave product feedback or to submit a request for features consideration in macOS or iOS or have other concerns, you can follow this link to the Apple Product Feedback pages

update old Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.