Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access to my Apple Card

I own a MacBook Air, paying for two brand new iPhones for my kids but cannot access a card I was able to apply for on my MacBook Air and get approved for. No one seems to be able to help. Exactly why I use a Samsung phone.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 1:38 PM

3 replies

Jul 8, 2021 8:34 AM in response to noiphoneoripad

Hello noiphoneoripad,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you are unable to access your Apple Card. The Apple Card is normally managed from an iPhone or iPad, but you can also view your balance and make payments online as described in this article:

Manage your Apple Card account - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Jul 8, 2021 11:06 AM in response to Alwayswantingtohelp1

I appreciate your answer but I have been to Manage Your Apple Card Account and it only tells what credit I have available and how to set up or make payments. I do not have a physical card or even the numbers of the account to use the credit I have available. I cannot order a card unless I have a device with Apple Wallet. My MacBook Air that allowed me to sign up for it cannot access it. I called support and they can't do anything for me. They suggested I borrow a device and log in to use wallet on that device. But the device would have to have a total reset to log in with my id and have another total reset after that to re-download the Apple ID of that person. We all know how much of a pain a total reset is. It is darn near impossible to get it back exactly as you had it. Apple systems treat people like they are babies that need to be watched over by a helicopter parent.

Jul 8, 2021 2:43 PM in response to noiphoneoripad

Hi, the iPhone that you borrow does not need to be reset. I know this as a fact, because I did it for my wife.

I logged out of my Apple ID/iCloud account and logged into my wife’s Apple ID/iCloud account. While logged in on my iPhone as my wife she was able to accept the invite and order her physical titanium Apple Card.

I had to just restart the iPhone several times to make the logins and log outs work. No erasing, wiping or resetting. I hope this helps.

I can't access to my Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.