Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set Bluetooth priority to car, not hearing aids, for incoming phone calls

My iPhone is paired to both my hearing aids (via Accessibiltiy/MFi) and my Mazda (via regular Bluetooth). I can initiate a phone call from the car, but incoming calls go directly to my hearing aids, meaning I need to use the iPhone to answer the call and use the mic on the phone to speak. There's a setting under

Accessibility / Hearing Devices / Audio Routing / Call Audio that I could change from Automatic to Never Hearing Devices each time I get into the car (and then reset back to Automatic when I leave the car), but I'm wondering if there's any way around this.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:42 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Sorry, but the only way is Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Call Audio Routing.

If you think there could be a better way, you can leave Apple feedback: Product Feedback - Apple.

-Jack

Similar questions

1 reply

How to set Bluetooth priority to car, not hearing aids, for incoming phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.