Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing App from Homescreen

I mistakenly deleted an app from my home screen on my IPhone 8. What is the process to re-install?

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:09 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If you moved it to the App Library, go to the App Library, and long press on the App's icon. You can then move it back to the Home Screen. Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you deleted the App, go to the App Store, search for the App, and re-download it. Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

-Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2021 4:09 PM in response to Appmissing

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If you moved it to the App Library, go to the App Library, and long press on the App's icon. You can then move it back to the Home Screen. Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

If you deleted the App, go to the App Store, search for the App, and re-download it. Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

-Jack

Missing App from Homescreen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.