Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen time limits not working

We have family sharing set up but the Screen Time limits I set up for my son's phone do not work at all. The only function that works is Downtime (and maybe Content & Privacy Restrictions) but the App Limits does not work at all. It does not work for individual apps or overall.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:26 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

See if this article helps: Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Also, make sure all your devices are fully up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

-Jack

4 replies

Jul 19, 2021 3:56 PM in response to Jack-19

Thank you. That was helpful but it only worked for one of my teenager’s phones. The one with an iPhone se is still not right. I can’t see his screen time at all from my phone. When I click on it, I just get a rotating circle and the graph is blank. It says last updated July 7th but no data shows.

on his app limits, his phone gives him the option when he has hit the limit to ignore it all day or for 15 minutes!! It’s very frustrating

screen time limits not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.