Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my Mac OS big sur

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my MacBook Pro operating system big sur

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 4:24 AM

Hi,

The Epson WF-2750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). The printer and the computer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). You do not have to install drivers.

Drivers/software from the printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality. In case of a USB connection, drivers will be needed.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2750/s/SPT_C11CF76201?review-filter=macOS+11.x

(different regions may offer different drivers)

If necessary, reset the printing system to begin with.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2021 4:24 AM in response to donhall1963

Hi,

The Epson WF-2750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting the driverless AirPrint technology. An AirPrint-enabled printer is compatible with macOS (Big Sur). The printer and the computer must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). You do not have to install drivers.

Drivers/software from the printer manufacturer may or may not add functionality. In case of a USB connection, drivers will be needed.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2750/s/SPT_C11CF76201?review-filter=macOS+11.x

(different regions may offer different drivers)

If necessary, reset the printing system to begin with.

Reset the Mac printing system to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer on Mac - Apple Support

my epson printer wf-2750 is not compatible to my Mac OS big sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.