Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Reboot loop

I have an iPhone X that is stuck in a reboot look and for some reason I can't connect it to my Mac when in recovery mode. The phone never gets recognized when connected and I know its not the usb that's the problem because it still charges the phone Ive also tried different usb's. My Mac is up to date and I have also tried using my windows pc and saw the same results. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 1:01 AM

The USB has 4 wires, two for charging and two for data. Just because the phone charges does not unfortunately mean the USB is OK. It could still be debris in the Lightning port.

This below is the correct recovery method, if you did that and it still fails then arrange a repair at Apple Store (take in or send)

Frozen phone or Logo Bootloop

see the process below. Work all through it.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Arrange repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article, depending on your warranty or AppleCare+ status.

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 1:01 AM in response to sebsxx

The USB has 4 wires, two for charging and two for data. Just because the phone charges does not unfortunately mean the USB is OK. It could still be debris in the Lightning port.

This below is the correct recovery method, if you did that and it still fails then arrange a repair at Apple Store (take in or send)

Frozen phone or Logo Bootloop

see the process below. Work all through it.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Arrange repair

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service

Anything other than Screen or Battery may be a replacement phone and the price is in the article, depending on your warranty or AppleCare+ status.

You can see additional service information within the following article: 

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

iPhone X Reboot loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.