Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my Apple Watch if it was out of battery when I last knew were it was? Because I’m freaking out because I have no idea where it is

does anyone know how to find your Apple Watch if when you last knew where it was it was out of battery? I’m really scared because I have no idea where it is

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:40 AM

There is no other way than Find My to locate the apple watch.

If that does not have the location there is no further way to track it, unfortunately.

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My isn't enabled on your watch before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 8:40 AM in response to TeganBTS

There is no other way than Find My to locate the apple watch.

If that does not have the location there is no further way to track it, unfortunately.

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My isn't enabled on your watch before it goes missing, there is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

How do I find my Apple Watch if it was out of battery when I last knew were it was? Because I’m freaking out because I have no idea where it is

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.