Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

notes backup

iCloud drive is almost full: can I back up my notes to my external hard drive? Right now all of them are on my iPhone 11, none in iPad or on my mac (which I would also prefer). Concerned about losing all notes stored on my iPhone b/c I can't sync them to iPad or mac.

Suggestions?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 4:23 AM

See the article Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

As per the article Create notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

To attach items to notes, use the Notes app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that is signed in with the same Apple ID. You can view or download those attachments in Notes on iCloud.com.

After you create or edit notes on iCloud.com, your changes appear automatically in Notes on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. If you’re using upgraded notes, your changes appear on your devices with upgraded notes that are signed in with the same Apple ID.

Read Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 4:23 AM in response to vesta822

See the article Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

As per the article Create notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support

To attach items to notes, use the Notes app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac that is signed in with the same Apple ID. You can view or download those attachments in Notes on iCloud.com.

After you create or edit notes on iCloud.com, your changes appear automatically in Notes on your devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID. If you’re using upgraded notes, your changes appear on your devices with upgraded notes that are signed in with the same Apple ID.

Read Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

notes backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.