Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Shazam data from Android to iOS

I was an android user for a decade. If Apple’s one of the goal is to eventually make Android users to choose iOS, then they have to be welcoming. I’ve been facing lots and lots of difficulties in migrating data from Android.

one of the examples - Shazam

I was using Shazam in my Android phone for over a decade. Note that I’ve moved to iOS, I wanted to sync by logging using the same gmail account which I was using previously. But none of my tracks are syncing.

i have deleted and reinstalled the app. But if no use. However, I installed Shazam in another Android phone and imported the track list. It just synced without any hitch.

man, this is so frustrating.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 11:47 PM

Merge Shazams on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. In Shazam on the device that you've signed in to with your Apple ID, tap the Settings button on the My Music screen.
  2. Tap Import Shazams, then follow the prompts to import your Shazams from your other account. ... 
  3. Repeat for any other Shazam accounts you might have.

Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 11:47 PM in response to PS_raman

Merge Shazams on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. In Shazam on the device that you've signed in to with your Apple ID, tap the Settings button on the My Music screen.
  2. Tap Import Shazams, then follow the prompts to import your Shazams from your other account. ... 
  3. Repeat for any other Shazam accounts you might have.

Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple ...

Syncing Shazam data from Android to iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.