Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Playlist

On my playlist and when I select the 3 dots it does not give me the option to share? What gives? Want to share my playlist and can’t.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 10:43 AM

Greetings liznjb11!

Looks like you are having some trouble sharing music on your device. We want to help get that issue resolved! Do you have iCloud Music Library enabled on your device? Check in Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library. Enable that feature and check once more to see if you have the ability to share those playlists. Also are these Smart Playlists by chance? Smart Playlists are unable to be shared.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 10:43 AM in response to liznjb11

Greetings liznjb11!

Looks like you are having some trouble sharing music on your device. We want to help get that issue resolved! Do you have iCloud Music Library enabled on your device? Check in Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library. Enable that feature and check once more to see if you have the ability to share those playlists. Also are these Smart Playlists by chance? Smart Playlists are unable to be shared.

Cheers!

Sharing Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.