Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video

I have a video that has been deleted. This video is very important to me. I want a program or a means that I can restore this video

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 6:15 PM

Do you have a backup of the video anywhere? Perhaps on a computer or a cloud service? If you deleted the video then have you checked the Recently Deleted folder to see whether it exists there?

If you have no backups and the deleted video does not appear in the Recently Deleted folder then you have lost that video file and will not be able to recover it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 6:15 PM in response to kazan85

Do you have a backup of the video anywhere? Perhaps on a computer or a cloud service? If you deleted the video then have you checked the Recently Deleted folder to see whether it exists there?

If you have no backups and the deleted video does not appear in the Recently Deleted folder then you have lost that video file and will not be able to recover it.

Axel F.

video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.