Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted an email account and now realize the notes went with it. Can I recover them by reinstalling the email account?

I deleted an email account from my iPhone and now realize the notes went with it. Can they be recovered?

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 6:09 PM

I understand that you recently deleted an email account and therefore the Notes that were associated with that email account were also deleted from your iPhone. You should be able to recover those notes if you add the email account back again. This is, of course, assuming that the email account was not entirely closed. You can check to see the email account status by logging in on its website and you can also confirm that the notes are still there. Once you have confirmed then you can add the email account back again to your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 6:09 PM in response to MamaDonnaM

I understand that you recently deleted an email account and therefore the Notes that were associated with that email account were also deleted from your iPhone. You should be able to recover those notes if you add the email account back again. This is, of course, assuming that the email account was not entirely closed. You can check to see the email account status by logging in on its website and you can also confirm that the notes are still there. Once you have confirmed then you can add the email account back again to your iPhone.

Axel F.

I deleted an email account and now realize the notes went with it. Can I recover them by reinstalling the email account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.