Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My NEW iPhone XR is not starting up.

I bought a NEW iPhone XR (details provided below) through Flipkart. Now it's not even a week that suddenly the iPhone turned of and isn't starting. I have tried every trouble shooting technique possible but the problem doesn't resolve. Apple I request you to help.

Phone Details

SERIAL No.GV***XK7

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2021 11:05 PM

sambhaji96 Said:

"My NEW iPhone XR is not starting up.: I bought a NEW iPhone XR (details provided below) through Flipkart. Now it's not even a week that suddenly the iPhone turned of and isn't starting. I have tried every trouble shooting technique possible but the problem doesn't resolve.[...]"

-------

Contact the Site:

Contact Flipkart, and request a return. This seems to be a damaged device. I would recommend getting it from Apple to avoid all of this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2021 11:05 PM in response to sambhaji96

sambhaji96 Said:

"My NEW iPhone XR is not starting up.: I bought a NEW iPhone XR (details provided below) through Flipkart. Now it's not even a week that suddenly the iPhone turned of and isn't starting. I have tried every trouble shooting technique possible but the problem doesn't resolve.[...]"

-------

Contact the Site:

Contact Flipkart, and request a return. This seems to be a damaged device. I would recommend getting it from Apple to avoid all of this.

My NEW iPhone XR is not starting up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.