Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Hello,

I did not purchase anything and my Apple ID Purchase and subscribtion history is empty. But somehow itunes.com charged me for something. First it was bill for 43,99€ and then four other for 10,99€.

Please refund my money and contact me as soon as possible.

Sincerelly,

Your client

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:45 AM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support; if they can't identify the charges, dispute them with your financial institution.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

(201445)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 6:45 AM in response to justina272

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support; if they can't identify the charges, dispute them with your financial institution.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

(201445)

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.