Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone doesn’t have portrait lock at all not in the control center

Ive had it turned on before added it into my control center before but after updating my iPad and getting a new iPhone it won’t show up in settings at all

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 12:35 AM

Before updating the iOS as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 12:35 AM in response to Bellakitcat

Before updating the iOS as told in your post what was your earlier iOS version. Then you can look into the iOS changes that have happened between the earlier version on your iPhone and this new version that you have updated now. 

This will give you a broader idea of the issue if it is directly linked to the iOS version or is triggered by something else.

My phone doesn’t have portrait lock at all not in the control center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.