Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erase all content doesnt appear in the menu of my iphone 8 plus

Erase all content doesnt appear in the menu of my iphone 8 plus.

I have to install several items in my device and I'm having issues, so the best is to reset it completely.

The problem is that I cannot erase it as the option is not in the menu. I only have:

Reset All Setteings

Reset Network Settings

Reset Keyboard

Do you know how can I reset it?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:00 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 6:00 AM in response to gabriel_ritchie

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Erase all content doesnt appear in the menu of my iphone 8 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.