Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ 1 year free subscription for a new Mac

I received a new Mac and when I try to start Apple TV+ subscription, it only shows me 7-day trial and not the 1 year free subscription. Can you pls help?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 6:17 AM

For Macs, please additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account) with your Apple ID account, then the redeem button would show in the TV app.

Please be aware that the year offer is for devices activated (first use) before July 1st. Newer devices are eligible for a 3 months offer.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 6:17 AM in response to deepsMac

For Macs, please additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account) with your Apple ID account, then the redeem button would show in the TV app.

Please be aware that the year offer is for devices activated (first use) before July 1st. Newer devices are eligible for a 3 months offer.

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV+ 1 year free subscription for a new Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.