You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMAC 2020 MI chip, how make slide show from flash drive for photos

Do I need an slide show application, to use when I download my photos on a flash drive?? In other words I won't to be able to view my photos in preview , so can select the ones I won't to save to my Photo application or other software photo applications. I have seen some that state free, but does apple have one to use?? Or how do I do this, the most simple way. I do not want to have to download in the photo application all the photos and then go thru them to delete the ones I do not want. Thought easier to do outside the apple photo application first. Thanks

Mac mini, macOS 11.4

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 8:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 8:20 AM

Hi

In my opinion it is much easier to import everything into photos, and then delete the ones you don’t want in there.

It has much better tools for scanning through them and selecting them than preview has. It is a photo management program - that is what it does well.

I’m sure there are other tools available but I doubt any free ones will work better.

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 11, 2021 8:20 AM in response to picksme

Hi

In my opinion it is much easier to import everything into photos, and then delete the ones you don’t want in there.

It has much better tools for scanning through them and selecting them than preview has. It is a photo management program - that is what it does well.

I’m sure there are other tools available but I doubt any free ones will work better.

IMAC 2020 MI chip, how make slide show from flash drive for photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.