Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I live in Saudi Arabia, and I have a concern about ICloud storage. If I pay the fee in Dollars from an American account, but ,in fact, I’m still in Saudi Arabia, does this will affect my Data and violate Apple’s Rules?

I live in Saudi Arabia, and I have a concern about ICloud storage. If I pay the fee in Dollars from an American account, but ,in fact, I’m still in Saudi Arabia, will this affect my Data and violate Apple’s Rules?

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 9:42 AM

To the best of my knowledge you won't be able to pay with an American card anyway. The iTunes Store (which handles iCloud subscriptions) requires you to use a credit card registered to and address, and issued by a company, in the same country that you are in.

1 reply

I live in Saudi Arabia, and I have a concern about ICloud storage. If I pay the fee in Dollars from an American account, but ,in fact, I’m still in Saudi Arabia, does this will affect my Data and violate Apple’s Rules?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.