Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i fix my coverage expure

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 11:22 AM

Which exact model is your iPhone? Did you purchase it new directly from Apple or used from another third party. If you purchased it from Apple, did you also purchase and AppleCare+ plan with it?

From the images you provided, it appears that your iPhone is neither covered by the one-year warranty or by an active AppleCare+ plan. Unfortunately, it is now too late to be eligible for any warranty coverage. Did you try using the "Learn more about your support options" link to see what it tells you?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 11:22 AM in response to Appleboy1245

Which exact model is your iPhone? Did you purchase it new directly from Apple or used from another third party. If you purchased it from Apple, did you also purchase and AppleCare+ plan with it?

From the images you provided, it appears that your iPhone is neither covered by the one-year warranty or by an active AppleCare+ plan. Unfortunately, it is now too late to be eligible for any warranty coverage. Did you try using the "Learn more about your support options" link to see what it tells you?

how can i fix my coverage expure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.