Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE 2020 slow cell service

Hi there. Recently, I've noticed that my iphone se 2020 has been painfully slow whenever I'm not on wifi. I can barely load anything, and most of my apps are so slow to the point that they time out and won't load. I've tried everything I can find to fix the problem, but nothing has worked. My storage isn't anywhere near full and I'm not near the limits of my monthly data. I'm updated to the lastest ios update as well. The only thing I can think of that might be affecting my connection is that my icloud storage is full. I'm in the process of moving pictures to free up space, but I don't see how the two things are related. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 5:43 PM

Those two things, iCloud and slow cellular service, are not related.

Try and reset your network settings by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings. You may have to re-enter your Wi-Fi network password(s) after this action.

If the above does not resolve the issue then it is probably a good idea to contact your cellular service provider to ensure that everything is in good order with your account.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2021 5:43 PM in response to rosiebailey980

Those two things, iCloud and slow cellular service, are not related.

Try and reset your network settings by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings. You may have to re-enter your Wi-Fi network password(s) after this action.

If the above does not resolve the issue then it is probably a good idea to contact your cellular service provider to ensure that everything is in good order with your account.

Axel F.

iPhone SE 2020 slow cell service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.