Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update my phone using wifi

How can I update my phone

Posted on Jul 11, 2021 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 2:13 AM

Normally, update an iPhone will require a Stable, Reliable and Good Wifi connection AND connected to the Charger all at the same time.

On the iPhone, Setting , General, Software Updates and in there one can activate the update in there. If nothing is offered, either the iPhone is already up to date OR the iPhone can not update beyond what it is presently running because the iPhone is too old. Another possible reason - there is not enough Empty Space on the iPhone to allow any available update to download, expand and install.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 2:13 AM in response to mudang

Normally, update an iPhone will require a Stable, Reliable and Good Wifi connection AND connected to the Charger all at the same time.

On the iPhone, Setting , General, Software Updates and in there one can activate the update in there. If nothing is offered, either the iPhone is already up to date OR the iPhone can not update beyond what it is presently running because the iPhone is too old. Another possible reason - there is not enough Empty Space on the iPhone to allow any available update to download, expand and install.

I can’t update my phone using wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.