Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When will Apple have some run-coaching features like Garmin Connect? I like and pay for Apple Fitness and this is a huge missed opportunity at the moment.

When will Apple have some run-coaching features like Garmin Connect? I like and pay for Apple Fitness and this is a huge missed opportunity at the moment.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 11:31 AM

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to Apple's plans.

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 11:31 AM in response to Scotty9000

We are users like you, not Apple employees, so we don't have access to Apple's plans.

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback  

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.