Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

being charged for music despite subscription

i recently subscribed to apple music yet it attempts to charge me when i want to listen to music

3920X,

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 9:15 AM

Having an Apple Music subscription does not prevent you from being able to buy music form the iTunes Store.

If you are seeing prices and getting charged then you are in the iTunes Store which is not the place to access the Apple Music subscription content.

To access the Apple Music subscription content you do it through Browse and For You or Listen Now sections of the Music app on iPhone, iPad, and Macs running Big Sur or Catalina.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 9:15 AM in response to Mikebt

Having an Apple Music subscription does not prevent you from being able to buy music form the iTunes Store.

If you are seeing prices and getting charged then you are in the iTunes Store which is not the place to access the Apple Music subscription content.

To access the Apple Music subscription content you do it through Browse and For You or Listen Now sections of the Music app on iPhone, iPad, and Macs running Big Sur or Catalina.

being charged for music despite subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.