Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHat is my password

Help me reset my password/ passcode

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 6:49 PM

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you forgot the passcode to the iPhone, see the Apple Support article(s) below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.      

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2021 6:49 PM in response to KevinLowe1956

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

If you forgot the passcode to the iPhone, see the Apple Support article(s) below.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.      

WHat is my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.