Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 give away

Is this giveaway real or its just a scam and if it`s not real what actions are going to be taken because if people get robed , they will be robed in the name of Apple

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 3:22 PM

5 replies

Jul 12, 2021 4:32 PM in response to Nathanael_T

Nathanael_T wrote:

What about the people who testify to this , are they part of the scam

No one here has any idea what giveaway you're talking about. It is likely that, somewhere in the world, there are legitimate giveaways. However, I would start with the assumption that they are fake. And with the assumption that the "people" testifying are not real, either.

Jul 12, 2021 4:51 PM in response to Nathanael_T

Nathanael_T wrote:

What about the people who testify to this , are they part of the scam

Probably. Just today, I received an email about an iPhone 12 I supposedly ordered, a Norton 360 Anti-Virus Subscription I supposedly paid for and where to send my Samsung S21 Phone I won. They're all scams. Perpetrated by "bad actors" who are intent on one thing. Taking advantage of me by either getting personal information or me being so stupid, I'd give up my credit card number to verify my very fortunate win.

Ever hear the saying "If something seems to good to be true, it likely is too good to be true?" Companies like Apple, don't have giveaways. And anyone who falls for something like this is deluding themselves. But Apple bears no responsibility for the scam or for people who fall for the scam.

iPhone 12 give away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.