Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my icloud id was hacked

I received a notice which showed "you changed your password successfully" when I didn't change it. I went to "iforgot.apple.com" and hopefully they would send an instruction to my iphone to take the password back but nothing happened even when I typed my right phone number.

How can I get back my icloud id? please help.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 12, 2021 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 10:23 AM

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.     

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 10:23 AM in response to mew240

Enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised.      

Security and your Apple ID.     

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts 

my icloud id was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.