Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health decrease very fast

I purchase iPhone 12 pro max on January and my battery health is falling very fast. On 6th July my battery health was 96% and today 13th July, my battery health is 93%, Is there any fault in my battery, Can I claim warranty for battery ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 8:32 AM

A battery above 80% health is considered optimal condition, as yours is still well above this I don't believe apple will be able to do much i'm afraid. My 12 Pro max is about a month or two older than yours and its sitting at 94% currently, so I wouldn't worry too much at this stage

You get 12 months warranty with the phone, keep an eye on it for a couple of months and if its drops considerably then get in touch with them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 8:32 AM in response to Mannan_4455

A battery above 80% health is considered optimal condition, as yours is still well above this I don't believe apple will be able to do much i'm afraid. My 12 Pro max is about a month or two older than yours and its sitting at 94% currently, so I wouldn't worry too much at this stage

You get 12 months warranty with the phone, keep an eye on it for a couple of months and if its drops considerably then get in touch with them.

Battery Health decrease very fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.