Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my beats solo 3 wireless headphones are fully charged and disconnected from phone. Problem is the battery light remains on and drains the battery. ive tried resetting but no luck

My beats solo3 wireless headphones are fully charged and turned off and disconnected from phone. The problem is the battery display has one solid light on and won’t disappear. This problem is causing my headphone to lose battery life without even using them. I tried resetting but no luck. Light is still on

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 8:29 AM

Hi Vikingman011,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with your Beats not turning off causing the battery to drain. Check out the section "Turn on and charge your headphones" in Set up and use your Solo3 Wireless headphones for details on how to power off.

If they are not powering off as expected you should Contact Apple Support or take them to nearest service location. Find Locations here. 

Have a nice day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2021 8:29 AM in response to Vikingman011

Hi Vikingman011,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with your Beats not turning off causing the battery to drain. Check out the section "Turn on and charge your headphones" in Set up and use your Solo3 Wireless headphones for details on how to power off.

If they are not powering off as expected you should Contact Apple Support or take them to nearest service location. Find Locations here. 

Have a nice day!

my beats solo 3 wireless headphones are fully charged and disconnected from phone. Problem is the battery light remains on and drains the battery. ive tried resetting but no luck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.