Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to close all apps at once on iPhone 11

How to close all apps at once on iPhone 11?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 2:36 PM

• Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, but pause mid-way through the gesture without taking pressure of the screen
  • The app switcher will now pop up
  • Swipe through the apps you want to close and swipe upwards to close them

However, as you’ll find, there really is NO NEED to close apps on your iPhone. If the application isn’t displaying on your screen, it’s essentially not in use, so you don’t need to worry about it.

Hello:) Give it a try …it is what I do sometimes.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 2:36 PM in response to Murph7y

• Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, but pause mid-way through the gesture without taking pressure of the screen

However, as you’ll find, there really is NO NEED to close apps on your iPhone. If the application isn’t displaying on your screen, it’s essentially not in use, so you don’t need to worry about it.

Hello:) Give it a try …it is what I do sometimes.

Jul 13, 2021 2:41 PM in response to Stevefairbanks

Hello:) Give it a try…it’s what I do sometimes.

How to close all apps at once on iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.