Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get through to the right department to cancel my subscription for movies

I want to cancel my subscription for movies but don’t know where to go to cancel it

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 2:42 AM

You should be able to cancel it from the Apple TV app itself.

1. Open the Apple TV app
  2. click on your name in the top right
  3. From there you should see your name, email (AKA -AppleID) , Connected Apps
  4. Underneath that section - next you will see manage subscriptions. That might be easier for you to cancel movies since it does filter via Apple TV application.
  5. If you cannot find it, you can still contact support and tell them the issue and they should be able to resolve, but the aforementioned should help!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2021 2:42 AM in response to Buddyandbuster

You should be able to cancel it from the Apple TV app itself.

1. Open the Apple TV app
  2. click on your name in the top right
  3. From there you should see your name, email (AKA -AppleID) , Connected Apps
  4. Underneath that section - next you will see manage subscriptions. That might be easier for you to cancel movies since it does filter via Apple TV application.
  5. If you cannot find it, you can still contact support and tell them the issue and they should be able to resolve, but the aforementioned should help!

I cannot get through to the right department to cancel my subscription for movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.