Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom?

Why my MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom? I believe my mac spec has fulfilled the zoom virtual background minimum requirement (refer first attachment), but when i tried to click on the virtual background on zoom, it says my device requires a green screen to support virtual background (refer 2nd attachment) . please help me, thank you in advance!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 10:42 AM

FionKhow wrote:

i dont have green screen, that's why the question..

also i have already clicked on the Learn More, which the screenshot of those requirement was from there..

that's why im seeking help here, coz im confused as to why i cant use the virtual background (without needing a green screen). even though my macbook air n zoom version seem to have fulfilled those requirement

Then your next step is to contact Zoom or look at their support site.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 10:42 AM in response to FionKhow

FionKhow wrote:

also i have already clicked on the Learn More, which the screenshot of those requirement was from there..

that's why im seeking help here, coz im confused as to why i cant use the virtual background (without needing a green screen). even though my macbook air n zoom version seem to have fulfilled those requirement

Then your next step is to contact Zoom or look at their support site.

Jul 14, 2021 10:26 AM in response to FionKhow

FionKhow wrote:

Why my MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom? I believe my mac spec has fulfilled the zoom virtual background minimum requirement (refer first attachment), but when i tried to click on the virtual background on zoom, it says my device requires a green screen to support virtual background (refer 2nd attachment) . please help me, thank you in advance!
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/045f2ab1-1929-4332-a56f-7c33a2cb106a

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/e58d45ec-8eaa-4db1-81f8-1deb6fe703bf

And what about the zoom desktop client requirement?

Jul 15, 2021 10:25 AM in response to razmee209

MacBook Air cant use virtual background on zoom?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.