Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 keep saying no network

My iPhone 7 keeps saying No service what should i do please?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2021 9:16 AM

This forum is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours or days later. 

As its a public forum it is not a good idea to post any personal information, such as an email address.

If you want to contact Apple use the Get Support link at the top of this page or call Apple by choosing a number from this list→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

See this Apple support article→If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

As you seem to have an iPhone 7 also see→iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2021 9:16 AM in response to James4422

This forum is not a way to communicate directly with Apple; it is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a question or issue that you think another user can help you with please describe it in as much detail as you can and a user who sees your request and thinks they can help will answer, but that might not be immediate; it could be hours or days later. 

As its a public forum it is not a good idea to post any personal information, such as an email address.

If you want to contact Apple use the Get Support link at the top of this page or call Apple by choosing a number from this list→Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

See this Apple support article→If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

As you seem to have an iPhone 7 also see→iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

My iPhone 7 keep saying no network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.